One of the remarkable undertakings of the congregation of Our Saviour upon completion of the magnificent Gothic Revival stone church was, over the course of the next thirty plus years, fitting it with stained glass that would provide a witness to the faith for which the church was built. To accomplish this, Our Saviour worked with the Willet (later Willet Hauser) Stained Glass Company,
Philadelphia, PA. In 1948, the center chancel windows were dedicated, and three years later the remaining chancel windows were dedicated.
In 1953 the south aisle windows were dedicated, followed in 1954 by the north aisle windows along with some of the bell tower windows. In 1962, the remaining bell tower windows were completed and dedicated.